Hive >> mail # user >> Configure Hive in Cluster

Configure Hive in Cluster
Hi All,

Am Newbie in apache hive. I have create a table and thats points to the
HDFS Folder path and its takes 15 min to execute the simple "*select*"
stmt, Can anyone suggest me for a best practices and performance
improvement on hive.

Thanks in Advance

Venkat