HBase >> mail # user >> Table exist and not exist at the same time.

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-07-05, 11:06
Re: Table exist and not exist at the same time.
Hi JM,

So you already wiped everything on the HDFS level? The only thing left is ZooKeeper. It should not hold you back, but it could be having an entry in /hbase/table? Could you try the ZK shell and do an ls on that znode?

If at all, if you wipe HDFS anyways, please also try wiping the ZK data and try again.

Lars

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-07-05, 12:23
+