Avro >> mail # user >> Union in AvroMapper.map: Not in Union??

+
nir_zamir 2013-03-24, 10:23
+
nir_zamir 2013-04-07, 14:48
+
Martin Kleppmann 2013-04-10, 03:55
Re: Union in AvroMapper.map: Not in Union??
Hi Martin,

Thanks.

According to this, using the union should work:
http://apache-avro.679487.n3.nabble.com/Multiple-input-schemas-in-MapReduce-td2928590.html

BTW, I had a chance to debug the failing code, and the reason for it is
described in a different thread I posted:
http://apache-avro.679487.n3.nabble.com/Parsing-a-Pair-s-value-inherited-namespace-td4026810.html

Thanks,
Nir