Pig, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.2 (candidate 0)

Daniel Dai 2012-01-18, 19:21
For your information, I took a shortcut last night to refresh the candidate
1 to include 2 hadoop 23 fix (PIG-2347-4, PIG-2480). If you download the
candidate yesterday, you may need to redownload the candidate.

Thanks,
Daniel