From: Marcos Ortiz
Sent: 04/04/12 08:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?

Regards to all the list.
 There are many people that use the Hadoop Tutorial released by Yahoo at http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/ http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/module4.html#chaining
The main issue here is that, this tutorial is written with the old APIs? (Hadoop 0.18 I think).
 Is there a project for update this tutorial to the new APIs? to Hadoop 1.0.2 or YARN (Hadoop 0.23)

 Best wishes
 -- Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186) Data Engineer at UCI http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com
 http://www.uci.cu/
+