HBase >> mail # dev >> ProtoBuf generation?

ProtoBuf generation?
Hi,

I have update the Client.Proto file and would like to re-generate the classes.

I tried mvn clean package -DskipTests and mvn clean install
-DskipTests but the file is still not generated.

Which command should I run to re-generate it?

Thanks,

JM
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-12, 22:37