HBase >> mail # user >> where to download 0.95.1-hadoop1 jar file using Maven?

where to download 0.95.1-hadoop1 jar file using Maven?
Hi there,
    I am writing Java program to access HBase and the version of Hbase I use is  0.95.1-hadoop1.  The problem is: I failed to download the jar file for this version from Maven central repository even though it is listed at the Maven central repository (http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.hbase/hbase/0.95.1-hadoop1):

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.hbase</groupId>
    <artifactId>hbase</artifactId>
    <version>0.95.1-hadoop1</version>
</dependency>

The error message is: Could not find artifact org.apache.hbase:hbase:jar:0.95.1-hadoop1
BTW, I can successfully download other versions like 0.94.0. Any idea?

Thanks