Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo Trunk - test module taking 3+ days to build.

Re: Accumulo Trunk - test module taking 3+ days to build.
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-01, 03:56
I thought we had it set on a 40 minute timeout already. I think 3 hours
might be too generous -- but I haven't checked our successful build times
for a while. Letting it train would be okay.

Billie