Accumulo >> mail # user >> RE: EXTERNAL: Re: GLIBC error

+
Cardon, Tejay E 2012-07-24, 21:59
+
Cardon, Tejay E 2012-07-24, 22:00
Re: EXTERNAL: Re: GLIBC error
`make clean && make`

The Makefile implicitly "install"s them for you. There's no additional
target. The existing libraries in lib/native will be overwritten by
virtue of the `cp` command the Makefile runs.

+
Cardon, Tejay E 2012-07-25, 15:12
+
Marc Parisi 2012-07-25, 15:45