Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation

Re: [VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation
We did the name search in 2009, 2010, and 2012 via different Apache
processes while we were a sub-project of Hadoop, and repeat the name search
process for incubator.  The podling name search has been updated in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-19.  I think
trademark should not be an issue, Apache Chukwa (TM) has been listed on
hadoop.apache.org for years.
Hope this addresses the concerns.

regards,
Eric