Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.1 (candidate 0)

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-10, 00:49
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-12, 18:57
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-12, 19:03
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-12, 19:08
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-12, 19:11
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-12, 19:24
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-12, 23:18
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-13, 04:32
+1. Tests also pass for me. I have also tested it against bookkeeper/
hedwig and ran some manual tests killing the leader and followers.

-Flavio

On Dec 13, 2011, at 12:18 AM, Mahadev Konar wrote:

> +1. Tests pass, deployed it on 3 nodes and tried out 3.3 clients with
> it. Upgraded with data on 3.3, seems to work fine.
>
> thanks
> mahadev
>

> On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> +1, tests all pass, sig/xsums are correct.
>>
>> Patrick

>>> Its there. Missed it :(.
>>>
>>> mahadev

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

+
Stack 2011-12-14, 20:21
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-15, 00:46