Accumulo, mail # user - List of Ports used

Re: List of Ports used
Michael Wall 2013-07-10, 12:13
To see what ports are currently in use on a cluster, look for port
entries and overrides in the "config" command in the shell.  Something
like

$ACCUMULO_HOME/bin/accumulo shell -u username -e "config -np"

There is also the "Networking and Security" section under
http://www.accumulodata.com/ec2.html#config which shows

2181 Zookeeper
2888 Zookeeper
3888 Zookeeper
4560 Accumulo monitor
9000 HDFS
9001 JobTracker
9997 Tablet Server
9999 Master Server
11224 Accumulo Logger
12234 Accumulo Tracer
50010 DataNode Data
50020 DataNode Metadata
50060 TaskTrackers
50070 NameNode HTTP monitor
50075 DataNode HTTP monitor
50091 ?
50095 Accumulo HTTP monitor

50091 appears to be for the the garbage collector

Mike