Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Zookeeper build fails on Windows

+
Vetoshkin Nikita 2013-05-31, 11:31
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-05-31, 12:20
+
Vetoshkin Nikita 2013-05-31, 12:32
Re: Zookeeper build fails on Windows
Agreed, hudson it has been failing for a while. Are you getting the same errors when you try to build it?

-Flavio

On May 31, 2013, at 2:32 PM, Vetoshkin Nikita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmm... I tried to build trunk on holidays (failed) and I'm permanently
> receiving "ZooKeeper-trunk-WinVS2008 - Build # 847 - Still Failing" letters
> from Jenkins in this list.
>

> 2013/5/31 Flavio Junqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Hi Nikita,
>>
>> The only issue I could find has been resolved already:

>> Are you trying to make trunk work or some earlier version? Also, if you
>> know how to fix it, I'd encourage you to provide a patch. I can work with
>> you if you need help.
>>
>> -Flavio
>>
>> On May 31, 2013, at 1:31 PM, Vetoshkin Nikita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there!
>>> Is anyone interested in fixing C client build on Windows? Is there a
>>> dedicated JIRA for this?
>>>
>>> Looking at error messages seems that most errors are caused by variable
>>> declaration, because Visual C doesn't support C99, that should be trivial
>>> to fix.

+
Vetoshkin Nikita 2013-05-31, 13:24
+