Pig >> mail # dev >> Where do we want to put non-java source files?

Re: Where do we want to put non-java source files?
Sounds good to me.
My thoughts on the costs of this change -
- svn will still retain the history of the moved files. So that is not a
problem.
- build.xml would need some minor changes
- some extra steps will be required to apply the patches generated
against old directory structure.

Thanks,
Thejas