Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Server status information

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-07-23, 16:13
Re: Server status information
The various servers register their thrift host/port in zookeeper, but they
don't provide this status information using their thrift connection.  You
will probably want to fetch general status information using JMX; I'm not
sure how best to do this.

-Eric