HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Hbase tables disappear

+
Shashwat Shriparv 2013-01-14, 19:44
+
Ibrahim Yakti 2013-01-15, 08:44
Re: Hbase tables disappear
The root directory is set to /var/lib/hbase/

The count issue is still exist:

*Sqoop: *
13/01/15 08:55:23 INFO mapreduce.ImportJobBase: Retrieved 1754285 records.

*MySQL:*
+----------+
| count(1) |
+----------+
|  1754303 |
+----------+
*HBase:*
104210 row(s) in 11.4980 seconds

running count command five minutes later:
327230 row(s) in 18.4020 seconds

*Hive *(using HBase as external table)*:*
OK
104222
Time taken: 41.971 seconds

running same command five minutes later:
OK
454038
Time taken: 149.328 seconds
Any idea what is going on or what is missing?

--
Ibrahim

+
Stack 2013-01-15, 16:54