HBase >> mail # user >> HBase with multiple interfaces

Re: HBase with multiple interfaces
We are using both of the following
properties: hbase.regionserver.dns.interface, base.master.dns.interface.
Both set to the interface name we want. We have two interfaces as you
described - one for inner communication and one for external.

What exactly is not working for you?