Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Any Document for extends of ZooKeeper?

Re: Any Document for extends of ZooKeeper?
Well, if you want to modify the server, check out the code base and go
to town. You're going to have to read the code if you want to change
it, there's no way around that, but email the dev list with questions
and we can try to help. I would suggest creating JIRA trackers for
features you want, especially if you have the time to implement them
yourself, so we can consider contributing them back to the community.