Hive, mail # dev - [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 0

Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 04:02
Carl pointed some issues with the RC. I will be rolling out a new RC
to address those (hopefully sometime tomorrow).
If anybody finds additional issues, please let me know, so that I can
address those as well in the next RC.

HIVE-5489 - NOTICE copyright dates are out of date
HIVE-5488 - some files are missing apache license headers

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE