HBase, mail # user - real world usage, any web applications built using hbase?

Re: real world usage, any web applications built using hbase?
S Ahmed 2010-07-10, 18:09
What I want to build is a forum type web application with multi-tenancy in
mind.

I was hoping to see if there are others doing this or is this kind of out of
scope of what a nosql datastore would be   "ideally" for.