HBase >> mail # user >> real world usage, any web applications built using hbase?

Re: real world usage, any web applications built using hbase?
What I want to build is a forum type web application with multi-tenancy in
mind.

I was hoping to see if there are others doing this or is this kind of out of
scope of what a nosql datastore would be   "ideally" for.