Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Should we release 0.20.204.0rc2?

+
Owen OMalley 2011-08-09, 15:55
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-08-10, 21:12
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-08-11, 00:50
+
Owen OMalley 2011-08-18, 07:28
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-08-18, 17:37
+
Jakob Homan 2011-08-18, 18:35
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-08-18, 19:10
+
Eric Payne 2011-08-22, 17:46
+
Owen OMalley 2011-08-26, 00:12
+
Eric Yang 2011-08-26, 17:08
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-08-29, 20:55
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-08-30, 00:18
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-08-29, 22:22
+
sanjay Radia 2011-09-01, 16:09
Re: [VOTE] Should we release 0.20.204.0-rc3?
WIth 6 +1's (4 binding) and no -1's the vote passes and we have an official
0.20.204.0. Thanks to everyone who contributed code or testing to the
release!

-- Owen
+
Eric Payne 2011-08-31, 19:36