HBase, mail # dev - Snapshots branch trunk merging

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-12, 22:12
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-12, 23:42
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-13, 00:59
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-13, 01:30
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-12, 23:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-12, 22:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 22:23
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-12, 22:27
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 23:28
Re: Snapshots branch trunk merging
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-13, 00:40
I would be +0 on a merge if HadoopQA is good with a patch to latest trunk,
given the system testing story.

I would be +1 if I had bandwidth to review the patch. :-(

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)