When you load the data here you define the schema of everything but what's
in props:
data = LOAD 'test2.txt' AS (etype:chararray, eid:long, props:[{}]);

I think what's in props then is defaulted to a bytearray, and I would guess
it's complaining about this line:
movie_actors_flattenlist = FOREACH actors_map GENERATE etype, eid,
FLATTEN(actors)
as (actor_etype:chararray,actor_eid:long);

If I had to guess I would say try defining the nested schema of props and
see if that works.
On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Davide Brambilla <