Hi

   I trying to conenct to HP vertica and I have placed all the required Jar
files at specified floder but not able to connect .
Any help/suggestion is highly helpful to me.

Error:

Pig Stack Trace
ERROR 2998: Unhandled internal error. org/apache/pig/LoadMetadata

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/pig/LoadMetadata

bashrc file settings:

export HADOOP_HOME=/usr/local/hadoop
export PIG_HOME=/usr/local/pig
export PATH="$HADOOP_HOME/bin:$PIG_HOME/bin:$PATH"
export PIG_CLASSPATH=/usr/local/hadoop/conf

Thanks
Haider