From: Santhosh Srinivasan
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 6:17 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Requirements for Pig Error Handling

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the detailed comments.

1. I incorporated your comment. All error messages will have an error
code.

2. Its already mentioned in the section on Error Handling.

3. I have an example for the semantic error. Will add a runtime Hadoop
error.

4. Hadoop error will have different information indicating Hadoop as the
source.

5. I have added some examples to explain this point.

6. Only aggregation will be turned off. Probably we might want to add a
switch to turn off warnings completely.

Thanks,
Santhosh