Hi All,I have use DISTINCT operator for record level filter. I was wondering if there is anything for a field-level? I have data in the following format:
Column1 Column2A               X1B               X1C               X1B               X2C               X2
I want to o/p to be:Column1 Column2A               X1B               X2
Can anyone please point me in the right direction?