Hello,

I hope to write a pig script executor using python as nohup export too many useless infomation. My target is to write a python script to execute specific pig script and log the number of records store in HDFS.

Thus I want to know what can I obtain from the result object return by the runSingle() function? The embed-python‍ document said it will return a PigStats object, but I am a bit confused about it.

[Embed python]: http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/cont.html#embed-python
[PigStats object]: http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/cont.html#PigStats-Object‍

Alcaid