Search Hadoop and all its sub project:
Sort:

Switch to Threaded View
Subject: Referencing field names in a StoreFunc
Hi,
I would like to create a StoreFunc link MultiStorage that instead of referencing fields to be added to the output path by index, it references them by name (it would construct a map between names and indexes based on the schema of the data to be output). Is there a mechanism for a StoreFunc to access the schema of the data being stored? I thought overriding checkSchema would do this, but it does not seem to be called in all cases.
Thank you,Rodrick