Pig, mail # dev - Making git the repo of choice for Pig?

Re: Making git the repo of choice for Pig?
Bill Graham 2012-04-04, 20:30
+1 to piggybank on github.

The one tricky part will be setting up the repos, build and artifact
publishing components in a way that handles dependency management of
version X of piggybank with version Y of Pig.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*