HBase >> mail # user >> Re: discp versus export

+
Kevin Odell 2013-03-04, 12:10
+
Rita 2013-03-05, 00:18
+
Leonid Fedotov 2013-03-05, 21:52
+
Damien Hardy 2013-03-05, 22:15
Re: discp versus export
The replication.html reference appears to contain a reference to a bug
(2611) which was solved two years ago :)
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 12:15 AM, Damien Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> IMO the easier would be hbase export. For long term offline backup (for
> disaster recovery). It can even be stored on a different hdfs storage than
> the one used by hbase using a full hdfs:// url as destination directory.
> Le 5 mars 2013 22:52, "Leonid Fedotov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit
> :
>
> > Rita,
> > it seems like replication will be the best option for you.
> > Take a look on this doc:
> > http://hbase.apache.org/replication.html
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > Leonid Fedotov
> > On Mar 4, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Rita wrote:
> >
> > > the end goal is to have a backup of our hbase tables.

> > for
> > CopyTable,
> the

> > your

> > > --
> > > --- Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.--

+
Suraj Varma 2013-04-30, 16:14
+
Manish Bhoge 2013-03-04, 12:00