Hi to all,
looking at the documentation (https://phoenix.apache.org/tuning_guide.html),
in the writing section, there's the following sentence: "Phoenix uses
commit() instead of executeBatch() to control batch updates". Am using a
Phoenix connection with autocommit enabled +
PreparedStatement.executeBatch(). Doesn't Phoenix handle this correctly...?
I'm asking this because writing directly to HDFS (as Parquet) takes 1
minute, while UPSERTING into HBASE takes 15 m...what can I do to detect
what is slowing down the write?

Best,
Flavio