Thanks so much Josh!  I am unable to understand why performance is extremely
slow.

1.  If I perform update using PreparedStatement addBatch and executeBatch
then I get nearly 6000 transactions per minute.

2.  But in our case we need to save each transaction so cannot perform
update batch,  so I am using PreparedStatement executeQuery and commit()
getting nearly 100 transactions per minute.

These numbers seems extremely slow,  therefore I am wondering I am doing
something very incorrect.

--
Sent from: http://apache-phoenix-user-list.1124778.n5.nabble.com/