I tried using Phoenix JDBC API to access data in a remote EMR server from
another EC2 machine.  I tried multithreading the program but it is not
scaling.I am getting 1 transaction per second.  This seems extremely slow.
So I thought If I can use coprocessor written for Secondary Index by Phoenix
using Hadoop HBase API then I can solve this problem.

I tried creating secondary index using Phoenix and tried inserting the data
using HBase put but it has not added data into the secondary index table. I
am just wondering if there is any setting that I am missing,   I want to use
Phoenix coprocessor written to manage secondary indexes with Hadoop HBase
API.

--
Sent from: http://apache-phoenix-user-list.1124778.n5.nabble.com/