HBase >> mail # user >> G1 before/after GC time graph

Re: G1 before/after GC time graph
Hi,

Probably not any time in the near future.  We could do it, plop SPM in
it and watch, but don't have time for it now.

If anyone wants to give it a shot and use SPM to capture various
JVM/HBase/server metrics, let me know if help around SPM is needed,
longer trials, or whatever.

Otis
--
HBase Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm