Accumulo >> mail # dev >> CryptDB - FYI - it might be inspirational for Accumulo encryption architecture

+
Edmon Begoli 2012-07-28, 20:29
+
Marc Parisi 2012-07-31, 11:35
+
Marc Parisi 2012-07-31, 11:36
+
Jim Klucar 2012-07-31, 11:39
+
Marc Parisi 2012-07-31, 11:49
+
Edmon Begoli 2012-07-31, 14:04
+
Marc Parisi 2012-08-01, 01:14
Re: CryptDB - FYI - it might be inspirational for Accumulo encryption architecture
Marc

Thanks for posting this, I'll give it a look more thoroughly in the
morning. From your description it sounds like one could write a scan
time iterator to have the tablet servers decrypt the data for you. Is
there anything in the decrypt process that lets you know if it was
successful or not?

Sent from my iPhone

+
Marc Parisi 2012-08-01, 12:00