HBase >> mail # user >> Re: ANN: HBase 0.92.0 is available for download

Re: ANN: HBase 0.92.0 is available for download
Woohoo!  Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this big release.  One
of HBase's biggest strengths is its community.

Stack, the link to the upgrade guide doesn't seem to be working, and I
don't see any information on the page about upgrading to 0.92.

Dave

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Your HBase crew are pleased to announce the release of HBase 0.92.0.
> Download it from your favorite Apache mirror [1].
>
> HBase 0.92.0 includes a wagon-load of new features including coprocessors,
> security, a new (self-migrating) file format, distributed log
> splitting, etc.  For a
> complete list of changes, see release notes [2].
>
> We've put together an upgrade guide [3] that we recommend you study closely
> before you move to this release.
>
> Yours,
> The HBasistas
>
> P.S. Thanks goes out to all who contributed to this release!
>
> 1. http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/hbase/
> 2.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12314223
> 3. http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#upgrade0.92