HBase, mail # user - Re: ANN: HBase 0.92.0 is available for download

Re: ANN: HBase 0.92.0 is available for download
Dave Latham 2012-01-24, 00:09
Woohoo!  Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this big release.  One
of HBase's biggest strengths is its community.

Stack, the link to the upgrade guide doesn't seem to be working, and I
don't see any information on the page about upgrading to 0.92.

Dave