Zookeeper >> mail # user >> long time full gc

+
lei liu 2012-10-28, 12:41
Re: long time full gc
Yes.  When the GC finishes, it will get the disconnect and session
expiration event.

You can experiment with what happens by using kill -STOP followed by kill
-CONT on a ZK client.

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:41 AM, lei liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have one application, that use zk client to create ephemeral znode, the
> session timout is 30 seconds,  if the application encounter long time full
> gc, example 60 seconds,  after full gc finish,  can the zk client
> immediately receive session expried event or disconnected event?
>

> Thanks,
> LiuLei

+
lei liu 2012-10-29, 02:16