Sqoop >> mail # user >> Fwd: Incremental Import for Sqoop2

+
Joanne Chan 2013-05-14, 17:14
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-14, 17:23
Re: Fwd: Incremental Import for Sqoop2
Hi Jarek,

Thanks for the speedy response!

Any idea what the timeline is for this feature?

I am trying to utilize sqoop2 to pull new/updated data from mysql to hdfs.

Do you know of any workarounds for sqoop2 to get this job done without
having to use incremental import?

Appreciate your input!

--
-- JChan