HBase, mail # dev - understanding the code base, patterns, threading, etc.

+
S Ahmed 2012-05-17, 13:39
+
Ian Varley 2012-05-17, 13:44
+
S Ahmed 2012-05-17, 23:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-17, 23:52
+
S Ahmed 2012-12-02, 02:07
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-02, 02:10
Re: understanding the code base, patterns, threading, etc.
S Ahmed 2012-12-02, 02:36
Thanks but the video link goes to a page with no video?
On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey S,
>
> Video and ppt on this link.
> http://www.hbasecon.com/sessions/learning-hbase-internals/
>
> Jon.
>
> On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:07 PM, S Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > It's been a while I know, but is that talk online somewhere?
> >
> > On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Ian Varley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Lars Hofhansl
> >

> --
> // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)