Pig >> mail # user >> can't verify an output bag with pigUnit?

+
Yang 2012-06-22, 21:29
Re: can't verify an output bag with pigUnit?
We don't have those yet. Take a look of some functions in
org.apache.pig.test.Util, such as checkQueryOutputsAfterSortRecursive. You
might need something port to PigUnit.

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> pigUnit compares the serialized string of an output result against a
> pre-defined expected output string.
>
> this is a problem with DataBag output, cuz the order of elements in a bag
> is not guaranteed.
> So the actual output from the test script could be anything, and can't be
> compared with an expected serialized string.
>
> how could I solve this usecase?
>
> Thanks
> Yang

+