Pig, mail # user - can't verify an output bag with pigUnit?

Re: can't verify an output bag with pigUnit?
Daniel Dai 2012-06-27, 20:31
We don't have those yet. Take a look of some functions in
org.apache.pig.test.Util, such as checkQueryOutputsAfterSortRecursive. You
might need something port to PigUnit.