HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

+
Stack 2013-04-01, 23:52
+
Stack 2013-04-02, 18:07
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-02, 18:20
+
Stack 2013-04-02, 20:28
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
J2MD, the nifty French-ish duo, at your service.

J-D

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> -1
>>
>> The hbase-common-0.95.0-hadoop1.jar has a tainted hbase-default.xml
>> (like J-M saw):
>>
>>    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
>>     <value>file:///tmp/hbase-stack/hbase</value>
>>     <name>hbase.tmp.dir</name>
>>
>> <value>/var/folders/bp/2z1cykc92rs6j24251cg__ph0000gp/T//hbase-stack</value>
>>
>> Not sure if there are others.
>>

> Thanks J2MD.  Looks like build issue.  Let me fix and put up a new RC.
> St.Ack
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-01, 23:59
+