Flume >> mail # dev >> Apache Flume 1.2.X in Apache Bigtop (incubating)

Apache Flume 1.2.X in Apache Bigtop (incubating)
Hi,

I tried to upgrade Apache Flume to 1.2 in Apache Bigtop (incubating)
over the week end, but encountered a blocker issue (see BIGTOP-686 and
FLUME-1404).

This brings me to the 2 following questions:
* I am quite busy right now, but if I were to provide a patch for that
issue, would it be possible to get an Apache Flume 1.2.1 out sooner than
later? What would be the timeframe?

* Is there any build on Apache Jenkins exercising as many profiles as
possible?
I only see the job https://builds.apache.org/job/flume-trunk/, which is
disabled. What do you think about re-enabling it as well as adding
another build for profile for hadoop-0.23?
I am willing to help if needed.

Thanks,
Bruno