Bigtop >> mail # dev >> any chance to make hadoop to tar.gz  by "make hadoop"?

Re:any chance to make hadoop to tar.gz  by "make hadoop" in CentOS?
OS is CentOS, even if I try to make all TGZs ,get the follow error:
/bin/bash: line 9: dpkg-buildpackage: command not found

so ,how can I make tar.gz in CentOS

Regards,
Wenwu,Peng
At 2013-04-16 14:06:52,pengwenwu2008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >Hi, >  >I try to make hadoop in bigtop,however, look like only support rpm/deb, >" >    hadoop  [hadoop-version, hadoop-info, hadoop-relnotes, >           hadoop-srpm, hadoop-rpm] >           hadoop-sdeb, hadoop-deb] >" > >any chance to make hadoop to tar.gz  by "make hadoop" in bigtop? >  >Regards, >Wenwu,Peng