Chukwa, mail # user - Chukwa RPM does not create user "chukwa"

Re: Chukwa RPM does not create user "chukwa"
Eric Yang 2012-01-20, 01:02
In theory, the headless user should be added by RPM.  At the time the
code was developed, the company that we worked for had centralized
LDAP.  Hence, it was neglected from RPM installation.  Please file a
jira, and we will fix it in the next minor release.  Thanks.

regards,
Eric