Avro >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py

+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 17:38
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 17:46
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 18:02
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 18:06
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-01, 18:08
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-01, 18:13
+
Jeff Hodges 2010-06-04, 05:40
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-04, 14:58
Re: svn commit: r950144 - in /avro/branches/branch-1.3: CHANGES.txt lang/py/test/sample_http_client.py
Nothing on the C side. My changes are still in-progress and are API breaking
in major ways (and more API changes coming before we're ready for 1.4).

I've no idea about the C++ side.

 - Bruce