Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge HDFS-2832 Heterogeneous Storage Phase 1 to trunk

Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-2832 Heterogeneous Storage Phase 1 to trunk
With 4 binding +1 votes, the vote to merge the branch HDFS-2832 into trunk
passes. The code will be merged soon. We will address any remaining issues
in trunk.

Thanks to everyone who voted and provided their feedback.

Regards,
Arpit

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE