Hadoop >> mail # general >> Naming of Hadoop releases

Re: Naming of Hadoop releases
> This is a long standing issue with branch-0.22 - are either of you planning on fixing this?

I personally do not have plans to fix security in .22. I don't think
we should target it. I hope 0.23 will be a replacement for it by
summer. Is it still in your roadmap, Arun?
I also don't think that this should be a requirement for renaming the
release, at least I haven't seen anything about it in the Apache
Hadoop policies.

> could you please share some roadmap/timelines?

I did discuss my roadmap with my managers. Sorry don't have anything to share.

Thanks,
--Konstantin