Avro >> mail # user >> Question about Map Only AvroJob

Re: Question about Map Only AvroJob
Hi Jonathan,

Yes. Here's an example.
http://contrail-bio.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=contrail-bio/contrail-bio;a=blob;f=src/main/java/contrail/stages/ConvertAvroGraphToOldFormat.java;h=99262823fd8267fb36c5a28de3af223213c0c5d9;hb=HEAD

I was using a SpecificAvroRecord but I imagine it would work with
GenericRecord just as well.
The way I did it was to use a regular map reduce mapper and use AvroWrapper
for the key and nothing for the value.

If you have questions let me know and I'll try to answer them.